Verify your diagnosis, use few points, get instant feedback on the efficacy of your treatment, have the patient feel involved in their own treatment. Using dynamic 5 element theory and simple needle technics you can get excellent clinical results.
This course uses Sa’am’s Korean 4 Needle acupuncture method to tonify, disperse, warm, or cool any meridian in the body.
By only using 4 needles (2 on each side of the body) the practitioner can initiate very powerful changes in the body. In adding abdominal palpation the acupuncturist can make a very precise diagnosis and also receive instant feedback to the effectiveness of their treatments.
This course consists of the following:
- An explanation of traditional 5 elements points in the body and their use in a dynamic system
- Method of selection and step by step systematic understanding of how to choose the 4 needles.
- Abdominal palpation for precise diagnosis and instant feedback
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to
- Identify the affected element and chose the correct points to treat the affected element
- Use abdominal palpation to diagnose and get instant feedback.
- Understand the interactive nature of the 5 elements and how to use them
- Be able to tonify, disperse, warm or cool a meridian using the 5 element system
Lesgever: Jonathan Shubs
vrijdag: van 10u00 tot 18u00
zaterdag: van 9u00 tot 17u00
Lees hier alles over de algemene info ivm. de cursussen.
Deze cursus van OTCG wordt erkend door de meeste beroepsverenigingen in België en Nederland.